HotSpot Titanium UK Ltd. (“HotSpot Titanium”) (company number 11744855) is a subsidiary of HotSpot Titanium B.V. (Liesstraat 6, 4838 GT Breda, Netherlands).
HotSpot Titanium UK Ltd and HotSpot Titanium B.V. respect the privacy of our customers and people/companies in which we have collected data.
What data do we collect?
Depending on the service you require, HotSpot Titanium collects the following Personal Data:
- Name, gender, address, postal code, residence, country
- Email address, telephone number
- IP address
- Information regarding the type of product that is installed in your property by a third party. An example of a third party would be an installer
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HotSpot Titanium with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Make an order over the phone, or directly, with a member of our sales team
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from trusted third-party companies.
How will we use your data?
HotSpot Titanium collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Improve our service, for example to improve and develop new products and services
- To improve the website and applications. For optimising our website, we keep personal data such as a newsletter and contact form up to date through cookies and other similar technology. Besides personalising & targeting our marketing, our foal is to offer you a better, faster and safer customer experience. Your email address for the newsletter will only be added to the subscription list with your explicit permission. Please note that you can decline this mailing and terminate your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Every email contains an ‘unsubscribe’ link.
- You can also ask questions and make requests. To do so, you must fill in certain personal information, such as name and email address. We keep this information no longer than necessary, usually after questions and requests have been satisfactorily resolved.
If you agree, HotSpot Titanium will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When HotSpot Titanium processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
HotSpot Titanium securely stores your data in cloud-based servers. We take serious precautions when it comes to keeping our stored data safe, and to do this we use a variety of measures. We have administrative safeguards in place, which include restricting access to only authorised users within the company, and using two-factor authentication for those users to ensure only authorised people can access this data.
HotSpot Titanium will keep your personal data for 24 months. Once this time period has expired, we will contact you to ask whether you would like us to keep your data, update your details or delete your data. If you choose to have your data deleted, we will do this by removing all records from the cloud, and informing third-party companies to delete any data they have for you which is associated with HotSpot Titanium.
HotSpot Titanium would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop HotSpot Titanium from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the HotSpot Titanium B.V. Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
HotSpot Titanium would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to make a request to HotSpot Titanium for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HotSpot Titanium correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HotSpot Titanium to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HotSpot Titanium erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HotSpot Titanium restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HotSpot Titanium’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HotSpot Titanium transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month (30 days) to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us on: +44 (0) 20 3192 1428, or
Write to us at: 90 Rockingham Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4EB
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To enable features within the ‘shopping cart’ facilities of the Webshop
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – HotSpot Titanium uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HotSpot Titanium use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HotSpot Titanium sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We mauy also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us on: +44 (0) 20 3192 1428
Or write to us at: 90 Rockingham Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4EB.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that HotSpot Titanium has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF