HotSpot Titanium's Cold Water Filter is designed to ensure that only filtered purified water enters the titanium heater; meaning the water tastes better.
HotSpot Titanium Cold Water Filter Set (new)
At Hotspot Titanium we wondered why filter were switchable between filtered and unfiltered when you can filter all the water passing through your kitchen tap, why would you want unfiltered?
Our new cold-water filter set improves taste and odour as well as reducing both Chlorine and dissolved organics, such as pesticides.
The cold water filter set can not only be installed into our Hotspot Boiling system but can also be fitted onto a standard kitchen mixer giving it the ability to deliver fresh filtered cold water.
Our filters stabilize healthy minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. By converting minerals into a modified form, this patent-protected technology prevents scale buildup and keeps your water healthy and tasty
In our bid to reduce plastics within our systems we have also made it our goal to reduce the amount used within our filter sets. This also gives the added benefit of a smaller more compact filter which is easier to position in the cupboard either vertically or horizontally.
We are very confident that we can now offer our customers the best tasting water in the market today.
Why the new cold water filter?
• Proven and tested: improvement of taste of the water and beverages.
• New patented Mineral stabilization ensures balance of minerals.
• Takes up less space in the kitchen cupboard.
• Reduced plastic used in manufacturing process.
• Can be installed both horizontally or vertically
• Better reduction of bad odours from the mains water
• Better reduction of dissolved organics from the mains water
• More effective lime scale reduction from the mains water
• Better bacteria growth inhibition
• Physically smaller
• Easy to replace without isolating water supply
• Less plastic waste
• Available in two capacities 170F/250C. The 170F is recommend for home use (annual replacement). The 250C is for office use (6-12 months replacement, dependant on usage).
• Replacement cartridges easily available from the Hotspot Titanium webshop for delivery direct to door.